Healthy food doesn't make its way into the workplace very often. It is so easy for you to simply pick up a burger and soda during your lunch break and try to forget about all the junk you are ingesting. This might be okay every once in a while. But if you get in the habit of eating fast food every single day, you are bound to regret it later. On the other hand, if you commit to eating healthy food on a daily basis, you will begin to reap the benefits immediately. Here are ten great ideas for healthy lunches that you can bring to work.
1. Apple Walnut Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. You can never go wrong with salad. Especially a salad that will satisfy your stomach while keeping you trim and energetic! You may have a bias against salads, be we would definitely encourage you to try this one out.
2. Greek Chicken Bowl. It's time to add some yum into healthy food! Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring. You can let your food take you all around the world! This recipe is definitely a keeper.
3. Mediterranean Pasta Salad. Talk about adventurous foods! This is one dish that is super easy to throw together (and keeps well in the fridge), but is absolutely delicious. Feel free experimenting with the recipe to come up with a combination that is all your own.
4. Turkey and Tomato Panini. Add a touch of class to your work lunches with a panini every now and then. This is a very satisfying and yet healthy option. And the best part is that it is guilt free!
5. Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad. Maybe you would rather go a little lighter on lunch. You need something in the middle of the day, but you function better without a lot of heavy food. Or you are trying to slim down a little. Either way, this the way to go! Delicious, colorful, and energizing, fruit salad will keep you going all day long.
6. Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap. Easy does it. A wrap is quick to make and relatively painless to eat at a desk. This particular wrap is like a salad and a wrap all mixed into one. So you have the best of both worlds! What could be better!
7. Pesto, Mozzarella, Baby Spinach, Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich. The name says it all. This is a grilled cheese sandwich like no other. With a lunch like this, you will have the entire office envious of your lunch box. So you will have to guard it carefully!
8. Rainbow Vegan Pasta Salad. Who says you need meat to fill you up? We say you don't! This vegan pasta salad is perfectly satisfying and utterly delicious. And as a plus, it looks nice, too. This one is definitely a winner.
9. Turkey Bacon Lettuce Wraps. Maybe you are trying to stay away from gluten. Or maybe you just like eating lettuce. Either way, this is a great healthy choice for a work lunch. This is one option that is super easy to eat while you work.
10. Chicken Fried Rice. If you are the kind of person who needs something heavy in the middle of the day, check this one out. It is both filling and healthy. Once again, you can experiment adding different kinds of ingredients as well. Be careful, though, because it is addicting!
Remember that food is just one aspect of work health. If you want to know how you can have the most energizing and most healthy work experience, take a look at our website. It is time to start making choices that will transform our lives for the better!
Comments will be approved before showing up.